THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm giving Mike a run for his money!




We took the kids to the county fair today. It was fun. I'll have a couple pictures posted on their sites. But these two pictures are great because the unicorn I am holding? I won that. All by myself. Mike loves the games at fairs and amusement parks. I used to be really bored and beg him to move on. But last year I started playing with him, so I started to actually enjoy the games. I sucked bad tonight and did not win anything the whole night almost. But the very last game we played before leaving I hit the jackpot!! I got my ball in the purple cup!! Woo hoo!!! So I instantly won one of the big prizes. Mike was very proud of me. Kaylin was out cold by this point and Konner was ready to go home.

1 comments:

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Super cute blog! It's fun hu?