THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas...

I will be posting a few pictures from Christmas soon. My battery went dead in the camera and I need to get a new battery, so I have not been able to upload them onto my computer!

We had a very eventful day. My family all came to our house this year. We had 8 adults and 10 kids, so it was chaotic!! My family came in early in the morning and Konner woke up shortly after they got here. Konner went down the hall and into the living room and his eyes were huge! He was so excited for his "Pwismas Pwesents". Mike and I had a rough time getting him to sleep the night before because he wanted to open his presents from Santa. So we told him that Santa won't come bring his presents until he goes to sleep and that his presents will be there in the morning. He laid on his bed and after a few minutes he told me that he was awake now and ready for his presents!! LOL. He has been in heaven since Christmas playing with his new cars and trains. Kaylin got some great things. I even put some cars of her very own in her stocking. She has not touched one of her Christmas presents. She just wants to play with and in anything and everything her brother is playing with. Which is total upset for Konner.

When evening came we all piled into our cars to head to my aunt's house. Mike and I were almost to the exit to get to her house when my sister called me. Every member of my family was involved in an 8 car accident. They were few miles behind us in 3 cars. And all 3 of their cars were in this accident. Luckily everyone was ok, but my brother's car.....not so much.

Very eventful day, wouldn't you say?

1 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Sounds like it was a crazy but good day. i am glad your family is all okay.