THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter and little ones...

Easter morning we woke up and the kids excitedly tore through their Easter baskets. Kaylin has been sick for a week, so she was pretty grumpy. Konner was ecstatic to get his "Easer pwesents".

He loooved the eggs filled with candy.

Kaylin automatically grins whenever she sees the camera.


Konner gave daddy his Easter bag and wanted to help daddy dig into it.



I love having a girl!! I love adorable dresses.


Ha ha ha ha ha!! So GQ!
After church we went to Dee's house where the kids got more Easter treats. Dee got them both a bucket and filled them with goodies.





I love hollidays! I love to see my children's excitement over presents, even though I need to teach them about the importance of the Savior. But it is just so rewarding to watch them get excited and be so happy. I do love being a mom.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Cute pictures. It's so fun how excited little children get about holidays and gifts and candy. And it's fun for us grown-ups to spoil them too.

I was raised in a barn said...

looks like a fun Easter! You need to teach mike that Easter is for you,too! :) Chris and I are still little kids at heart and always need the goods as well. I love Kaylin "say cheese" face so cute!