THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 4, 2008

Such a little guy


Konner is such a delight and such a stinker all rolled up in this cutie pie package. Today he showed me that 2 is not too young to have an ornery attitude and disrespect for his mom!! We went to the Santa Ana zoo today and on the drive he was yelling at his sister to be quiet and to stop, because she was complaining....

Me: Konner, leave her alone.

Konner: NO!!!!

Me: Konner do not yell at me.

Konner: NO!!!!

Me: Do I need to pull the car over?

Konner: Don't bother me! I just a boy! Be nice to me!!

Where did my baby learn such blatant orneriness? Maybe everything he has been through in his little life? I don't know. He has recently had yet another seizure. The neurologist says that they are definitely not febrile seizures and that he is epileptic. Konner will be going in for an MRI in a few weeks, so we'll see what that shows if anything. Hopefully he grows out of this soon.....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

If you think 2's are fun... wait until 3's!!! ha ah ah!! :)
I"m sorry to hear that he's still having seizures :(

I was raised in a barn said...

Man thats a bummer! i am surprized they told you that with his seisures being so far apart. Let me know how his MRI goes- I am sure he will be fine though. Sorry again that is just no fun!