THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 9, 2008

A tribute to Dougy...

So, last August, when we were in Utah, Doug and his friend Tyler beat Tami and I badly at Sequence. It wasn't pretty. In fact it was so traumatizing for me that for the past year I have been practicing for a Sequence rematch. I mean I have been PRACTICING!


So Tami and I took Doug and Tyler on again lastnight. I was feeling pretty confident. I mean I don't suck at this game anymore and I know it. Doug and Tyler were pretty dang confident that it was a win in the bag for them. They taunted. They were smug!

But!! Do these faces look like the faces of winners? NO BABY!!!!! Tami and I got ours finally and now Tyler and Doug will go home from California the Sequence losers!!! Tami and I won, by the way!

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'd like to dedicate this blog to you, Dougy Doug.

1 comments:

My Name is Doug said...

HEY!! How long has this been here! We all know the "practice" time was spent stacking the christmas and halloween cards against us. Laugh it up now, i'm only a few hours away and full of sequence win!! ...was the ear pulling really necessary?