THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kylie's blessing

Kylie was blessed today, and she was such a little doll. She was absolutely perfect through her whole blessing and even through all of sacrament.

After the blessing everyone came back to our house. Our small house was full! My mom, my sister, her kids and 2 of my other sister's kids all came down for the weekend. Those who live here just came on over afterwards. We ate, we laughed and we played. Kylie slept.

My nieces and twin cousins. I just love these girls. They are too cute.

Trying to get a family picture can be so difficult. Trying to get a posed picture at all of these 2 is difficult. I love this picture because it shows what life is always like in this Rigby home! My arms are full and I am trying to hang on to my darling Konner and Kaylin while they are trying to take off in any and all directions!



In this picture my mom and my sister Paula are with me. In the picture above Dee and Katherine are with us.

What a wonderful day today was. Lots of sweet memories!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't know you had another sister! I thought it was just you, Becky & Willie!