THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 8, 2009

Konner and Kay's day...

Some days are very busy, productive days in our house and some days not so much. Today was a busy day. So busy it about wiped my kids out by late afternoon.

I searched and searched for one of those old school plastic wading pools for my kids. We've had the blow up pools, but they always pop. I remember these plastic pools when I was a kid and they lasted forever! So that's what I wanted. I found that only Wal-mart and Toys R Us carried them, but they were constantly sold out. So I finally found one! Woo-hoo!!! And today they got to play in it.

After they played in the pool, they got out and rode their bikes, trikes, and scooters. Konner, being a determined child convinced he can do anything, doesn't have much tolerance for his sister not being able to do all he can. S0.....he taught her how to pedal today. Now she's off and racing.

By 4:00 this afternoon, both kids were wiped out. My Konner doesn't like to sleep. He can't stand to miss a thing. So he sat dazed watching "Max and Ruby".

Kaylin on the otherhand has always needed her beauty sleep. So by 4:00 this afternoon she told me that she was going to bed. I told her that it was too late in the afternoon and that she had to wait until bedtime now. She proceeded to follow me around whining and crying that she wanted to go to bed. After 10 minutes of that I told her to get her blankets and her cup, which she did and went running down the hall to her room and bed. She climbed right into her bed and said "Night night, mommy". I woke her up at 6:00.



1 comments:

Annie said...

So fun! I love it when kids play really hard. Late naps and up late, no so much! : )