THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 16, 2009

Fashionista? Or just plain nuts?

Kaylin is a funny girl. She knows what she likes and what she doesn't like. And she likes her legwarmers!
We had two cold days this past week. I was in heaven. Kaylin and Konner, on the other hand, were not! They wanted to go outside and play. So I told them both to put on sweaters, pants, and shoes and socks. Konner argued with me. So I told him to put it all on or stay in the house. He opted to stay inside. Kay, though, went up the stairs to her room while Konner was arguing. A few minutes later, she came down the stairs in this......

She seems to think that legwarmers can take the place of pants and a pj top works as a sweater!!


Today we were getting ready to leave to meet a friend of mine for lunch. I laid Kaylin's clothes out on her bed and told her to get dressed. I then went downstairs to get the bag ready to go. And this fashionista child of mine comes down the stairs in this get up saying in her little mouse voice "I ready to go, mom!"

Oh goodness. She's starting to scare me now.

0 comments: