THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 25, 2008

I am so thankful for....

I am so thankful for my husband. I am thankful for the time and support he gives me with the kids. Saturday night I got to go to the movies and watch Definitely, Maybe. I went by myself!! It's nice to go see a movie alone every once in a while. It was a great movie. A must buy for me. I also got to go to my aunt's last night alone and upload photos onto my sites and play games. Thank you Mike for always being willing to watch the kids so I can have some sane time.

I am thankful for my kids who amuse me, shock me and love me! They are great kids. Kaylin bobs her head to the music and watches out the window as we drive. I love that!! Konner sings "mommy mommy mom-my!" to some tune that I don't know while we drive. They are so much fun!

I am thankful for my friend Stephanie, who has two little ones also (with a third on the way!). She knows what it is like to have two little kids very close in age, and she understands the chaos that is my life and emotions!!! It's so nice to have someone to cry to and relate to!!! Thanks Steph!!

I am also thankful for snowy mountains. I love to look at the snow on our mountains. It's so pretty. And I love to watch my husband and son laugh and play in the snow.....while I hold my daughter so the snow doesn't touch her!!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, I have to say that I am thankful for you in the same way. And thankful that my 2 and a half year old isn't the only 2 and a half year old in the world!! And if I could speak for Kayla (which most times I can't), she is thankful for KONNER!