THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Valentine's Day

I had such a great Valentine's day!! Konner made me a Valentine's. He was watching Disney, and being Valentine's Day, the shows were about Valentine's. So Konner told Julie that he wanted a Valentine's too. Julie asked him if he wanted to make his mommy a Valentine's also and he said yes. He helped her bake this little cake for me. He poured ingrediants in and helped her stir.

Then he made me this picture and candle flower. It is so sweet! I love having kids!!!


When I got to Julie's to pick them up, he gave me my Valentine's. He was so thrilled.


Mike and I had a quiet low scale evening at home. We just put the kids to bed and I made him dinner. He gave me roses and candy, and I gave him candy and a framed photo of our family for his desk at work.

0 comments: