THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 27, 2008

Costume (as Konner calls Halloween) is coming!

This first picture was taken at the Pumpkin Patch that we love. The kids played and picked out pumpkins. It was fun. There are more pictures and videos of their fun on their site http://www.3littlerigbys.piczo.com/.

These next pictures were taken at our ward's Halloween party. This woman in our ward takes amazing pictures. I snuck in and took a few of my own, but mine were not so good!





So this year is the first Halloween that Konner got to choose his own costume. So he picked Spiderman. I thought really? He would have made a cute Peter Pan to Kay's Tinkerbel! But he wanted to be Spiderman. Our conversation in the store went something like this....

Konner: My wanna be Spiderman!!!!
Me: But it comes with a mask.
Konner: My want it.
Me: But it comes with a mask. You don't like to wear masks.
Konner: But my want it!
Me: Konner, it comes with a mask and I know you won't wear the mask.
Konner: BUT.........MY.........WANT.........IT......MOM!!!!!!
Me: Are you really going to wear this mask?
Konner: Yes my will.
Me: Really?
Konner: YES.........MY.........WIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Notice he does not have that mask on or even in his hand?




1 comments:

annie said...

Kathy, what cute little munchkins. They are getting so big! It looks like you had a fun halloween. I hope things are going good.