THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 12, 2008

3 years old

I love this little boy. He has such a sweet heart. He loves me, he likes to share his cars with me, he likes to share his treats with me, he likes to get hugs and kisses from me, he likes to give me hugs and kisses, and he likes to spend his days with me.






I finally got Konner in for his 3 year photos. He was so good. I told him that if he did whatever the photographer told him to do, then he would get ice cream after the photo session. He cooperated completely!

4 comments:

Susie and Jay Larson said...

So cute!!!! I love the one with him on his back with his arms behind him. Happy birthday Konner!

Michelle said...

So cute! What a big boy!
I love having a son!!!

Michelle said...

So cute! What a big boy!
I love having a son!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

very cute!!