THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 11, 2009

She made it!




Here she is. Kylie Nicole Rigby. She came 3 weeks early, but she was perfect in spite of it. She weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 18 inches long.

A run down of how she came to be born earlier than planned....
Thursday morning Konner tripped over a friend's dog and fell on his cell phone. He cut his eye lid and had to be taken to emergency. He got his cut glued and we headed back to my friend's house.

I left Konner and Kaylin at my friend's to go to another friend's to pick up a bassinet. On my drive up to my friend's I was rear ended by a truck. I was taken to emergency so they could monitor the baby and me. While at the hospital my water broke and I went into labor. So 3 weeks early came my new litle girl!

1 comments:

Susie and Jay Larson said...

I am so glad you guys are doing ok! She is so beautiful! Take care and we love you guys.