THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 21, 2009

Has it reallybeen that long?!

I can hardly believe that it has been 7 months since I had this little doll. She is the sweetest baby. She smiles when I walk into a room. She cries when I leave a room. She says "mamamamamamamamamamama". She coos when I cuddle her. She smiles when I look at her. She smiles when she sees herself in the mirror. She snuggles. She's just so perfect! I love her so!

She really likes her cookies. She also likes to wear them....


Just chillin


Jumping in her jumper. She loves this thing!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Soooooo cute! Jordan LOVED his jumper, but Caden has yet to warm up to it. He just kind of swings around in it (we have the kind that attaches to the top of the door jam. . . if that's the right word) and then starts to fuss for me to pick him up. Ha! That was a cute video clip.

The Monson Crew said...

Love the video, she is so dang cute!!!
I miss the baby days when they adore everything about you and they smell so good. Time goes by so quickly.