THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh Konner...

Ok, can anyone tell me what possesses children to just say whatever pops into their heads? I remember years ago teaching my girls in Primary, and they would tell me the most randome things about their parents. I used to laugh at all the funny things they would say, especially since one of the girls in my class's mother was a good friend of mine. But it's not so funny when the shoe is one the other foot!

So this morning I was in the shower and Konner comes into the bathroom to tell me that someone is at the door. I told him that was fine and to ignore the person at the door. To which Konner says "But it's a guy. He's our neighbor. He needs to talk to you." I again told him to go back to playing in his room and I will be out in a minute. He left. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I could hear Konner clearly shouting "My mom's upstairs......(pause).....She's in the bathroom.....(pause).....She doesn't have any clothes on!" He was sitting on the stairs and little Kaylin was down at the door trying to figure out how to unlock the door!

Time for the Stranger Danger conversation!!

3 comments:

Elise said...

What a DARLING family!!! Your kids are so cute, and Kylie. . . well I just love babies! Too cute!

Stephanie said...

Well, they say these things because they are pure and honest... and that's how we'd love them to stay... but "stranger danger" is probably a good conversation at this point. LOL

The Monson Crew said...

I can't help but laugh at this!!!! I love kids!!!