THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Full House

I usually enjoy hanging out with my sister. We have fun. She is the one person I can be my true silly self with! Man I miss her!

So while I enjoy my time with my sister, my baby did not enjoy any of her time at aunt Paula's. She cried every time I put her down, every time someone else held her, and she followed me around and stayed at my feet between my legs.
Kay and cousin Della. Great pals!
They have fun playing together!
My sister Paula's kids with mine: Anthony, Daniella, Jr (picking his nose!!), Kaylin, Alexya, Kylie, and Konner
Just being silly

It's so fun to have cousins to play with. I remember when I was a kid I loved it when cousins were around to play with. And my kids are no different. They love to play with their cousins.

0 comments: