THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 29, 2010

Is it Easter yet?

Since General Conference falls on Easter this year I dressed my little dolls up this past Sunday. I think I'll dress them up again the Sunday following Easter as well!

My two favorite boys. And they are both so handsome!!!
I swear this man gets cuter as the years go by! And he makes mighty cute kids too.



I just love having two girls to play dress up with! And lucky for me, Kay loves playing dress up!


Kylie love - she's such a sweetheart. I just adore her. She doesn't like grass. She doesn't like it to touch her. At all. When we first put her down to take her picture she tried crawling to us to get off the grass, but then gave up when she realized that the more she tried to get away from it the more it touched her.

Kay Kays - Our very own princess. She is turning into such a big girl. This year she got to pick out her Easter dress. That was so exciting for her. We love this girl!

And then there is our buddy - When he is in the mood to be helpful he is an excellent big brother! Quite inquisitive as well. He NEVER stops talking and asking questions! And we really do love that about him.

0 comments: