THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finally, our family photos!

It's been almost 2 years since our last family photo. The baby is here, I'm no longer pregnant, so I figured now's good!My kids were so good. They did whatever the photographer told them too. Well, Kaylin refused to smile, but that's ok. She did everything else she was told to do.
It's still so weird for me to picture myself as a mother and a wife. I know I am. I live the life of a mom and wife, but it's just so surreal sometimes. Looking at these pictures today I was struck with the thought "Wow, we really are a family!" Of course, I also have a hard time believing I am as old as I am!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have a very beautiful family!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

These are so nice!

Kasey said...

They turned out great. You guys all look good.

The Monson Crew said...

Those are some precious pictures! I love it when picture time goes smoothly.

Annie said...

So, cute! It is fun to have real family photos! You all look great!