THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Race Car Place

Konner has been begging to go to the "race car place" for a while now. So today we took the kids to Speedzone. I love to watch my kids have a good time with their dad. Mike works 6 days a week, so we don't get a lot of daddy time. Today we had a blast!

They got to play "golf ball" (that's what Konner calls it). Although it was more like Konner and Kaylin cheating all over the place and Mike playing golf.
Both Konner and Kaylin tossed their balls into the water and Mike had to go fish them out! They thought that was so funny. I did too, actually......
Konner takes his ball and sets it next to the hole while pushing it in with his club. And then jumps up and down in this victory jump shouting "My win! My win!!". Kaylin just takes her ball and drops it directly into the hole. She doesn't mess around with the club at all.



Mike raced in the Speedzone while Konner and Kaylin cheered him on. "You can do it, daddy! you can do it!!He raced 4 times and took 1st place each time. 3.3 seconds. Can I just say that men and fast cars are soooooooooo hot!!We hung around for a bit and watched others race as well.
Such a fun day. I love family days like this!

1 comments:

The Monson Crew said...

How fun! I love family days so much. The kids just eat it up.