THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Corona Del Mar

I love the ocean. Absolutely. I love the sight, sound, and smell. If I could live on the beach, I would. To me, this is nature's beauty at its best. How could I ever leave California?

The kids have been begging to go to the beach. Living in California you would think we go frequently. But with 3 kids, especially 1 being a baby, I just can't get out there. And then there's the fact that beach + kids = dirty, sandy car. And who likes a dirty car? But today, I sucked it up and took my kids and nieces and nephew and met the twin cousins and their mother, and off we went to the beach. And it was fun.




2 comments:

The Monson Crew said...

I hear ya! We never make it out to the beach. Now that the kids are getting a little older maybe we will go more often =)

Stephanie said...

Hey, no fair... Kaylin can wear that bathing suit!? It looks cute, but I don't get how McKayla's doesn't fit her booty and shows the world her goods!! It's the same dang suit! :(