THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 5, 2009

Love California!

The thing I love about summer (because it certainly isn't the weather!) is my nieces and nephews are on summer break from school. I love to have them come down to stay with me during their break. Last week I went to Shafter (Central California) to watch my oldest nephew graduate from 8th grade. I brought my niece Chelsea home with me. Yesterday I picked up my twin cousins, and tomorrow my niece Lexy and nephew Anthony are coming down. So we are doing fun things while they are here. My kids are in heaven!

Today we left my house and headed for the zoo. Halfway there it started raining. Now I love the rain, but the rain while at the zoo? Not so much! So we headed to the Aquarium. On our way there the sun came out and the temp made it up to 72, so we went to Santa Monica Pier instead.

This pier has a little carnival on it. The kids absolutely loved it.


Above: Chelsea, Konner, Hannah, Kaylin, Sarah, and Kylie





The girls are on this roller coaster. If you click on it and make it larger you can actually see them.


Konner and Kaylin watching the girls ride the Scrambler.



I just love the Carousel. It's a classic!

Konner is sitting in the blue carriage. Kaylin was feeling brave though and rode a horse.


Kylie had fun watching all the excitement around her.

Fun day! Tomorrow we are going to the Aquarium. The girls said "Today was awesome! We had so much fun!"

0 comments: