THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Water play and cousins

We have this awesome park near us that has everything, including this little water park. It's so much fun!!
Even Kylie got to enjoy herself. And as bad as this looks, Kylie didn't get upset at all and went down the slide with her cousins a few times!




Kaylin was "swimming".
Even us big kids get to play! I haven't been on a water slide in years. When I was 10 I was flipped over and banged my head on the side of the CEMENT water slide. The result was 9 stitches and a scar over my eyebrow. I have been too afraid of these slides ever since, but I went down the green slide twice!


2 comments:

The Monson Crew said...

What a fun water park! I love that the cousins took Kylie down the slide. What a little sweetheart she is!!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! We'll have to go together!