THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girls' Night * Pedicures and Movie

Since tonight is my last night with my nieces and nephew, we had a little girls' night. I gave the girls and myself a pedicure, and then we watched 27 Dresses. Anthony hung out with Mike while we enjoyed the pedicure portion of our girls night. And then he complained about our movie choice through the whole movie with us!




I'm going to miss you guys! I've loved having you here.
Bel, I'm going to miss our tickle nights. Really, I will. I promise.
Lexy, I am going to miss your sweetness with my girls.
Boo Boo, I am going to miss your funny sense of humor. You remind me so much of your mom and some of the silly things she and I used to do!
Love you guys! Kisses.

1 comments:

Paula said...

o i think i found it how sweet is that