THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 18, 2009

First Day of School!

Konner started pre school this past Monday, September 14th. He was so excited to go. But before we could leave he had to have the shoe meltdown.

Konner lives in flip flops. I let him because he has some strange need to have his shoes tight. And when I say tight, I mean they are never tight enough. And so every time I try to get shoes on him he has this HUGE crying meltdown. And since the school doesn't allow flip flops, we have this meltdown EVERY SINGLE morning.

But once we got to school, he remembered how excited he was and calmly asked me "Will you tighten my shoes one more time, mommy?"

And then off he went!

This is Mrs Jones. She is one of Konner's teacher. There are two.


He had a great time. He is loving school. He goes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, and he gets to stay for lunch on Wednesdays. My baby will be going to Kindergarden next year!! Oh my...

3 comments:

Paula said...

wow i cant belive how big konner is getting it seems like just yesterday he was a baby and now he is in preschool i so remember when jr started preschool i cryed not him but me he told me to go home he is a big boy he dont need his mommy

Stephanie said...

I know! Kindergarten!!! What happened to our babies? Hey, in that first picture, Konner's hair look blonde up front!

The Monson Crew said...

So cute!!! I so remember when Raegan would have a fit over her clothes and shoes.