THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 11, 2009

Growing Up

Look at this face.....

Don't you just love that face? I do!!

I can't believe my baby is growing up. It seems like only yesterday a nurse handed him to me in the hospital.

He was such a sweet baby. The best baby really. He was so calm and so easy and so cuddly.

He is growing up so fast! He's such a big boy.

His first day of pre-school is Monday. We went to orientation today and met his teachers, got a tour, and learned the schedule. He is so excited. After orientation we went to Target, and Konner got to pick out a new back pack, lunch box/bag, a folder, and new "school shoes" (tennis shoes). The new shoes are because my son lives in flip flops and no flips flops allowed at school! I can't believe my baby is growing up!

I just love that face!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

But they still gotta have their blankies! I love the last picture! McKayla really is into blankies now, but she wants all the baby blankies!