THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas pictures

We took the kids to have their picture taken with Santa a few days before Christmas. They did really well. I thought Kaylin would cry, but she was such a big girl. Konner was a little hesitant and nervous but he also really liked seeing Santa in person!



Cousins. Konner loves his cousins. Every day he asks me if he can go play with Austin at Grandma's house. Grandma's house is 2 1/2 hours away, so he doesn't get to go play with Austin often enough!



4 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. that is so fun your whole family was able to be there.

Stephanie said...

Your kids look so happy with Santa... I should have bought the picture of McKayla with Kennedy on Santa's lap... her face is bright read and her mouth is wide open cause she is screaming in terror. Instead I bought the picture of Kennedy, alone, smiling with her tongue hanging out. Dangit... I missed out on another good moment in history!

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. There are sooooo many presents by the tree!!

Kathy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! All of those presents are all of my family's presents, which includes my sisters' family's presents. In my family we spend Chirstmas together and we open all of our presents together. As much as my kids would love it, they don't even get half of those presents under that tree!!!!

Stephanie said...

Well I like the huge amount in that picture!