THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm so thankful for....

I would like to do a thankful post every week, but that has proven to be difficult so far. Hopefully I'll be able to do another one next week!

I am thankful for this little potty seat!! Konner has been potty training for the past week and he is doing well. He loves to sit on his potty and after he goes potty, he flushes his little toilet and tells me "I want my 'emma emms' now mom, and I will see my snails now". I am also thankful for Julie who is helping me with potty training Konner!!! She is a lifesaver!


I am thankful for my sister Becky, who is watching Day of Our Lives for me and updating me! Since we cancelled our cable I no longer have DVR to record, and I cannot figure out how to get my DVD recorder to record, so I have not been able to watch for myself. Bless you Becky!!! I would not survive without you!!

I am thankful that my talk is over, and I won't have to do that again at least for another few years. For those of you who asked, the talk went well. It's always scary for me to speak in public, but once I got going I was going and I made it through. It also helped me get to know a few people in my ward just a little bit more. We have been in our ward for 2 years and I have made only one friend. I know that isn't hard for you to imagine, since I tend to be stand-offish, but after my talk last week many people approached me and talked to me. It was nice.

I am thankful that I have lived through a time where Pres Hinckley was the prophet of my church. He was a sweet, loving man. And I will miss him very much.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yah... I'm not so thankful for that same little potty chair. But I'm glad Konner is becoming a big boy! I'll have to buy him under-roos for his birthday!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

What great things to be thankful for.