THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I love fun surveys!

A friend of mine sent me another survery yesterday. I liked this one so I sent it out to my own friends. I got some back and I had to share a few that made me laugh.

This one is from Daine...
Where did we meet: Primary
Take a stab at my middle name: Kathleen
When is my birthday: December 8
Do I smoke: no
Color of my eyes: brown
Do I have any siblings: yes
What's one of my favorite things to do: shop, movies, read
What's my favorite type of music: rock
Am I shy or outgoing: shy
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: a little of both
Any special talents: talking
How many children do I have: 2
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that Iwould bring: clothes to cover up, no grass skirts for you
What do you like most about me: your fun sense of humor
What do you dislike most about me: your long legs

This one is from Stephanie...
Where did we meet: At a Starbucks one peculiar night when Tammie thought it would be beneficial for me to discuss a precarious topic with you.
Take a stab at my middle name: Kathleen
When is my birthday: December 8th
Do I smoke: Nope
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: Yes, two sisters and a brother
What's one of my favorite things to do: Talk to me!!
What's my favorite type of music: 80’s all the way!
Am I shy or outgoing: I would say kind of shy until one gets to know you… then you’d better watch out!
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: You’re a rebel in spirit
Any special talents: Being a good mom and friend… oh ya… and potty training!
How many children do I have: Two right now!
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that Iwould bring: Diet Coke and Grey’s Anatomy
What do you like most about me: Your honesty
What do you dislike most about me: That you won’t move to NV!

This one is from Natalie...
Where did we meet: Through Tammie @ some sort of Church event
Take a stab at my middle name: Kathleen
When is my birthday: December 8, 1973
Do I smoke: Nope
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
What's one of my favorite things to do: Shop
What's my favorite type of music: 80’s hair bands
Am I shy or outgoing: Shy
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Rebel
Any special talents: Sarcasm, that’s definitely a talent
How many children do I have: 1 boy, 1 girl
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that Iwould bring: Chocolate Frosting
What do you like most about me: Your ability to make me laugh
What do you dislike most about me: Your lack of self esteem

When I read these I laugh because I realize how dead on these girls are! They each know definite details about me. I love that!!

0 comments: