THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Do you know your closest friend?

Okay heres a challenge...Can YOU answer 22 questions about YOUR closest friend?

1)Whats their first name? Stephanie
2)Whats their middle name? Ann
3) What was your age when you first met them? Ummmmmm...........28.....
4) Is this person one of your friends? Well of course, I wouldn't be using her for this questionaire if she wasn't
5) Is this person smart? Incredibly
6)Is this person older than you? Nope. But I think we forget that we aren't the same age.
7) Whens the last time you saw this person? Hmmmm........... well she lives in Vegas so I don't see her that often. I think I saw her in March.
8) Do you love this person? Absolutely
9) Are you related to this person? No
10) Do you have nicknames for each other? Not really. I call her Stephie sometimes. But we do have code names for other people at times!
11) Are you always together? No
12)Do you think this person will repost this? She probably will. We copy each other's fabulous ideas quite often!!
13) Why is this person 1st on your top friend? Because she is a good friend to me. Sometimes we get irritated with each other, but through it all we both know that we always do and always will have each other's back. Plus we understand eachother. Like minds. It's scary sometimes!
14) Have you ever seen this person cry? Of course. And she has seen and heard me cry.
15)Does this person love you? Yes. More than many friends that I have had since childhood.
16)Do you tell them alot about yourself ? Yes. She is my number one confidant. She is the only person who knows my deepest most painful secret.
17) Doing anything with them soon? Hopefully I will see her when she comes into town next week.
18) If yes, what? Chat while our kids play.
19) Would you have them at your wedding? Yes, I did. I even have a picture of us together.
20) Would you do anything for this person? Yes. Well I won't rob a store for all of their lemons for her, but other than that of course!
21) Whats something this person is obsessed with? Lemons. It's sick.
22) Does this person make you laugh? Frequently.

0 comments: