THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend at Grandma's

Konner has been begging to go to grandma's house. So this weekend I packed the kids up and we went to grandma's house. Mike and I decided that Konner could spend a few extra days at grandma's if he wanted. His friend Kayla, who is the same age, visited her grandma and grandpa for 4 days without her mom and she had a great time. So I thought that since Konner wanted to go to grandma's so bad that he would want to stay. Nope. He wanted to come home with me. That's ok. I am not ready to send him off.



They had a great time at grandma's. Here they are playing on a little trailor, getting in grandma's way while she gardens. Yes, my daughter is topless.

Kay loves grilled cheese and juice boxes. She is finally letting grandma and aunt Becky touch her. She even let them pick her up a few times. Kay is a mommy and daddy's girl. She doesn't let many people hold her.


Konner shared some of his Doritos with Logan. Logan loved them.


Konner loves "motor-cy-he-cles". He asked "Uncle Yulio" (Julio) ALOT to let him sit on his bike.

Konner update: The MRI was clean - Yay. And since Mike and I do not want to put Konner on medication, the neurologist says all we can do is just watch Konner and call him if/when Konner has another seizure. And he said that the good news is that since his seizures are all 5 minutes, that is considered a short seizure (doesn't feel short!) and so no brain damage will occur. The bad news is that he said Konner is experiencing some post traumatic stress over the MRI. Poor little guy.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yea for clear MRI scans!!

I was raised in a barn said...

I agree with Michelle! Yea for good tests!