THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 23, 2008

I love pictures of my kids, but usually they do not cooperate. It's like pulling teeth to get them to pose. But I caught a few candid pictures of my two that I think are just so sweet.



Konner loves this kitten. He spends so much of his time chasing her wanting to hold her. We have been working on the correct way to hold the kitty, so I was so touched to see this site when I walked into the living. Konner and Keelie are watching Ice Age.




Kaylin really loves to take her brother's toys and take them off somewhere so she can play with them. I found her in the kitchen hidden almost by the fridge playing with the cars she managed to snake from her brother!





Isn't it amazing that such a little girl can make such a huge mess? She did this. All by her little self. Man, I am tired. What woman can work, take care of her children, and clean her house regularly

0 comments: