THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

kitties in the house!

Meet Ambika. She's a lovely cat. Loves attention. In fact, she'll beg for it. She loves mommy (me). But she absolutely hates little people (Konner and Kaylin). And even more so, she HATES little cats!!
Meet Keelie (aka Black Kitty - according to Konner). She LOOOOVES to attack. She'll attack anything that moves. Including the hater of little kitties.
But Black Kitty doesn't care. She wants to play!! And she is bound and determined to get the hater kitty to play with her.
But unfortunately, she didn't succeed in her attempt of befriending Ambika. Poor little Black Kitty.....

So the little She Demon attacks me instead. And Mike says "Not so cute anymore, now is she? Look what you done got yourself into!" She's a vicious little kitten. I forgot how playful kittens are. I haven't had a kitten in 5 years, but this one does not keep her teeth off of me or out of me!

I wanted the kids to have a pet of their own, so I brought home Keelie. She's a tiny little ball of puff, and the kids just love her.

1 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Are we going to have to start calling you the "cat lady" Just joking! I bet the kids loving having a pet of thier own-you're a better mom then me :)