THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy happy birthday Kay Kays!

Kaylin is 2 today. My how the time has flown. She is a busy little girl with a huge princess complex. This morning after she was dressed, she went down the hall to her dad and told him "Daddy, my a pretty princess!"


A little bit about Princess Kaylin..... She is very polite. She says excuse me and thank you. She loves hugs and is very VERY cuddly. She sings her little heart out, sometimes even at the top of her lungs (it's more like shouting then really). She counts to 7 and sings her ABCs. And she blames absolutley EVERYTHING on Konner "Konner do it". Man, I love this kid!!!

The first slide show is from Kaylin's birthday party on Saturday. The second slide show is her actual birthday spent with just mommy, daddy, and Konner.








Happy birthday baby girl!!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Looks like she had a fun birthday. She's such a cutie. And how'd she get those blue eyes? They're beautiful. I'm jealous. My kids all have dark eyes.

Stephanie said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Sorry, I missed the birthday party. That princess crown is the exact one that Kayla has and wore for my uncle's wedding when she was a "princess". What happened to our "no princess" rule? What have our little girls done to us?

Happy Birthday, Kathy!