THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 1, 2008

Many thanks....

Thanksgiving was a very busy weekend. Dinner with my family at Dee and Chester's house on Thursday, Black Friday shopping on Friday, and a birthday party on Saturday. Thank you Dee for the very fun filled weekend!!

In 6 days my little girl is going to be 2 years old. I am so very thankful to have this little person in my family. She is such a cutie and sweetie.

We had a little party on Saturday for birthdays in November and December. Mike's birthday was Saturday. I made him chicken enchiladas (his request) and we saw the movie 4 Christmases. Mike loves to go to the movies.

Dani turns 2 a week after Kay does. She is one funny little girl!

I am very thankful that Konner loves his Grandma. He asks frequently to go to Grandma's house.

7 weeks to go until our little Kylie Nicole is here! In some ways I am soooooooooo ready to have her here. But in other ways, I am not ready. I still haven't figured out where she'll be sleeping! I have two little kids who are light sleepers and having a baby in the room with either will give me two awake children in the middle of the night. Not fun. Unfortunately I won't have a closet big enough to put a sleeping baby!!

4 comments:

Susie and Jay Larson said...

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Happy birthday Mike and Kaylin!!!!!! Good luck in your preparation for your new baby too.

Michelle said...

When it comes to the sleeping arrangements, I have the same problem. Baby sleeps with me.

I was raised in a barn said...

It was fun seeing your kids and mike last weekend-too bad we didn:t get to see you. Hope all is going well.

Stephanie said...

MAYBE... Konner and Kaylin can share a room until Kylie sleeps through the night??