THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nap time with Kaylin

So this is how naptime/bedtime goes with my daughter every single day now....

Me: - "Kaylin it's time for your nap."
Kaylin - She takes off running down the hall yelling "No nap mommy!!!"
I have to go in search of her. I always know where to go because I keep my bedroom door and her bedroom door closed so they can't tear them apart like they do Konner's room. So I go into Konner's room and call for her. Where is Kaylin? So I look in Konner's closet. First, look what they did to his closet!!! So I am looking in his closet wondering where she is because I know she went into that room. It took me a moment to find her, but I did find her. Can you find Kaylin?


Me - "Ok, I guess Kay Kays isn't in here"
After a few seconds of quiet she popped up. As soon as she saw me she ducked back down again. Like I haven't already seen her, right?

So I went to the other door and opened it so I could get a good picture of her no nap hiding spot.

Man, I miss the times that she went to bed without a fight!!


0 comments: